Atlanta Shirt offers high-quality custom t-shirt screen printing and alternative promotional items for your high, medium, or low budget project.
We are a small business located in Atlanta, we own the press, we own the building where the press is located. We have long standing relationships with garment vendors which all helps to keep our prices low while offering the best quality T-Shirt printing and fast turn around. Having low overhead doesn’t mean we skimp on quality! Our smaller size gives you more personal attention to your account helping to deliver the results you need.
Why Choose Atlanta Shirt?
- Twenty years of experience in the garment printing industry.
- Over 3 Million items have been printed by the owner herself.
- You can’t beat that type of hands on experience.
- Big City, Small Town Friends. We can help you find artists, designers, event promotions, band promotions, just ask us.
- We ship anywhere in the United States via Fed Ex or UPS and provide you with the tracking number with each order!
- We offer one of the largest selections of brands by any screen printer. American Apparel, Hanes, Gildan, Fruit of the Loom, Jerzees, Port and Company, and more.
- We’re not happy with printing your T-Shirts until your happy with what the design is being printed on!
- Karma is real. We treat people how we want to be treated. We don’t litter and try to spread good energy everywhere we go.
- We all own dogs and love them like children.
- We’re real people, not just some drones punching a clock. Atlanta Shirt is a home grown business.
The owner Becca Blackstar got her start in the printing industry at Baggs Humor located in Ocean City, MD. Traveling around the country working at various screen printing shops she eventually landed in Austin Texas where she started Black Star Printing. Having visited the metro during her travels she soon relocated to Atlanta Georgia and Atlanta Shirt was born!